Here at NexGEN we have 2017 home decor trends covered with our new Select Range of Capped Composite Decking Arriving in Australia January 2017.
Here at NexGEN in line with 2017 home decor trends, we’re very excited to announce our new Select Collection of colours and distinctive wood grain patterns due in January 2017.
NexGEN Select Collection Decking offers the most natural look, feel, and colour palette available today in luxury capped composite decking, all balanced with time-tested durability and performance.
The low-gloss formulation and unique micro-texturing process create a beautiful matte finish more commonly seen on exotic hardwoods. Varied grain patterns enhance the look and feel, plus ensure a finished, usable surface on top and bottom.
And the colours?
Inspired by natural elements and pigments, the palette of rich earth tones is subdued yet striking.
Equally impressive is the uncompromising performance and easy maintenance. PermaTech, our bonded cap layer, ensures ironclad protection on all four sides against fading, staining, and just about anything Mother Nature sends your way.
2017 home decor trends demand exceptional features and our new NexGEN Select Collection of Capped Composite Decking provides plenty of them:
- Three rich Australian colours (Jarrah, Spotted Gum and Graphite) complement any setting
- Low-gloss formulation and micro-texturing produce an elegant matte finish
- Distinctive wood grain patterns enhance visual appeal
- Four-sided capping creates an incredibly durable, reversible board
- Finished top and bottom (reversible) is ideal for applications showing both sides of the board
- Eco-friendly content reduces landfill waste
- Industry-leading 25-year stain and fade limited warranty provides added assurance
Contact us now to find out about our introductory special deals for pre-orders.