Our Premium Range of Capped Composite Decking has been discontinued.
Keep an eye out for the new range due mid 2018.
Reversible by design, our Premium Capped Composite Decking features a different pattern on the top and bottom of each board, reducing waste and creating more interest and variety on the surface. Plus, each side is capped with patent-pending PermaTech surface technology for increased durability and enhanced stain and fade resistance.
There are four different grain patterns used with our Premium capped composite decking. The patterns are different on the front and back of the boards, giving each piece a more natural look. Both the grain patterns and the colour streaking repeat every 21 m.
Premium Capped Composite Decking is available in:
- Rosewood and Ipe (pronounced ee-pay)
- 3.66 metre lengths
- 137mm wide x 24mm thick
- Double sided boards
Our Premium Capped Composite Decking is backed by the following three warranties:
1. 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
2. 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
3. 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
• Never Warps, Never Rots and is Splinter Free
• No Oiling, No Sealing, No Sanding, No Work
• Superior Stain, Fade, Scratch and Mould Resistance
• Patent pending surface technology that outperforms all other decking
• Hidden fixing system for fast installation and blemish free surfaces
• Sustainable, made from recycled materials and waste free manufacturing
Colours & Detail