Ultra low maintenance capped composite cladding at an excellent price.
NexGEN cladding contains 94% recycled content, comprising recycled plastics and timber mill scraps. There are no toxic chemicals or finishing products used, and no carcinogens released during cutting.
Available in five striking, multi-tonal colours that emulate natural hardwoods, NexGEN capped composite cladding is a high performance composite, which boasts very minimal maintenance.
NexGEN Capped Composite Cladding delivers a range of benefits not found with wood, fiber-cement, or other common materials. A solid wood-composite core prevents splintering, cracking, insect infestation, and decay. The four-sided, patented PermaTech® cap layer delivers exceptional stain and fade resistance. NexGEN cladding is easy to install and never needs painting, staining, or refinishing, so long-term costs of ownership are significantly lower, too.
Capped Composite Cladding is available in:
- Jarrah, Spotted Gum, Graphite, Rosewood and Ipe
- 3.66 and 2.45 metre lengths
- 137mm wide x 24mm thick
- Double sided boards
Our NexGEN Capped Cladding is backed by the following three warranties:
1. 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
2. 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
3. 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
Outdoor and Indoor moisture are constant threats.
Rain, especially wind-driven rain, and high interior moisture can be easily absorbed into building materials. Over time, the moisture can build up and lead to material decay and structural damage.
Drain, Deflect and Dry
Rain screens create a continuous air space behind the cladding to promote draining and drying. Even an air space as narrow as 3/8 inches wide will:
- Allow water to drain effectively
- Prevent capillary moisture movement
- Accelerate drying significantly
Cladding and Water absorption
Many common cladding materials – brick, stucco, and wood, for example – will absorb water quite readily, rather than deflect it. NexGEN cladding deflects water. What’s more, it resists fading due to sun exposure (wood does not) and is not affected by freeze / thaw cycles (fiber-cement, wood, and sometimes brick and stucco are affected).
- Easy to cut
- No special tools or trade-specific labor required
- No protective equipment required
- Boards are prefinished on top and bottom
- Workers can install using ladders instead of scaffolding
- Boards can be installed in vertical or horizontal applications